Spray Tan Service $60
Done with Airbrush
Achieve the sun-kissed look you’ve always wanted with a Sjolie airbrushed tan. Our entire spray tan solution product line is made of naturally derived ingredients certified vegan by PETA Foundation.
Developed in California and enriched with quality ingredients, like Vitamins A, C, and E and Aloe Leaf Extract, this solution will leave your skin healthy, glowing, and hydrated.
We mix to desired shade, also have multiple scent boosters and golden shimmer drops to customize your tan
Before You Tan
For the perfect tan does not come without proper before and aftercare. You will need to follow these rules to have a smooth long-lasting tan! Follow the following 4
- Shave/ Wax the day before your tan
- Do NOT use DOVE soap or those that containing mineral oils or moisturizers
- Do not shower within 2 hours prior to your appointment
- Skin needs to be free from lotions, makeup, oils, perfume & Deodorant
- Remove all jewelry and contact lenses
- Wear dark, loose fitting clothing afterward that cover armpits and knees
- Refrain from getting wet or sweaty while the tan processes (up to 8 hours)
- Bring a dark towel to cover your seats in the car and an umbrella in case it rains
After You Tan
If you wish to have tour tan last to its full potential, then you must follow all these steps or you run the risk of ruining your tan
- Refrain from getting wet or sweaty while the tan is processing (up to 8 hours)
- Wear dark, loose fitting clothing afterward that covers armpits and knees. Do not wear anything tight or you will rub off your tan before it processes
- If you are sleeping overnight in the tan, then sleep with socks on your hands
- Avoid skin to skin contact while the tan processes
- Do NOT use DOVE soap or those containing mineral oils or moisturizers
- Avoid exfoliation. Use a new, fresh razor to shave
- After you shower, pat the skin to dry, DON’T rub
- Moisturize, Moisturize, Moisturize!!!!!
- Use a good tan or tan exfoliator. Recommended Sjolie body scrub/ exfoliant
Follow these 4 steps to make your tan last longer and be smoother!
#1 Exfoliation – exfoliation removes dead skin cells and allows new cells to absorb color
- Smooths top layer of skin for flawless spray tan application
- Stimulates blood flow helping to promote cell regeneration
#2 Development -always follow your technician’s recommendations on when you can shower.
- If you shower too early you run the risk of washing off the solution before the color is fully absorbed into the skin
#3 Hydration- It is important to stay hydrated inside and out! Drink plenty of water and moisturize 1-2 times per day
- You should moisturize 18-24 hours before tanning, especially after excogitating. Moisturizing after exfoliation will help to strengthen will strengthen the skin and allow for the tan to last longer.
- Using tan extending lotions at least once a day will allow for your tan to loner!
#4 Maintenance – make sure to use the products your technician recommends! If you do not use the recommended products you run the risk of your tan not lasting.
Your sunless products should be…
- Contains zero or minimal sulfates, alcohols or other harsh and acidic ingredients
- Provide moisture without excessive oils that will strip the tan; water based is ideal